Hen Weekend Dedication..

Cara

How's this for dedication, managed a 'spotted' at 3am on Sunday morning on our way back to the hotel (10min walk taking about an hour due to being stopped by various randoms for a yap!)..... :lol:

P31-05-09_0238.jpg

Anyone on here? Also spotted a red kitted out Zed whilst shopping Saturday afternoon. Have to say had a fab time, and all you folks in Glasgow are very friendly (maybe too friendly :lol: ) :thumbs:

Okay Nic a few just for you lol I only had my camera phone, awaiting some friends photos.

The t-shirts (got some funny looks wearing these on the train and out shopping..... kept wondering why people were staring at chest level before remembering :blush: quite disconcerting!)

P22-05-09_230001.jpg

Some of us on Saturday in central Glasgow - lovely hot sunny day, couldn't have asked for better weather.

DSC01759.jpg

Some of the group all dressed up in hotel lobby before heading out at night.

8196886590a10959470099o.jpg

Me with my lovely veil I was forced to wear - although i have to admit to being a right girl and loving the tiara :lol:

P30-05-09_2146.jpg

And me with my 'Bun Pincher' - came in very useful after a few drinks, I apologise to anybody who was subjected to our pinching :blush: Although the guys seemed to like it :lol:

P30-05-09_231601.jpg

Excellent fun on the town then Cara?! :drunk::lol: When do you get hitched?

Oh yes, loved it! 3 weeks tomorrow :scare:

For those who have Facebook and want a further nosey, lots more pics on there now.

I wonder what the Zed is going to look like on the Wedding Day. :surrender: Are you dressing that up? :lol:

:lol: Unfortunately no, the vintage Rolls was booked way before getting the Zed. However, I don't think my dress would have fitted in the Zed anyway :scare::lol:

What club did u end up in cara?

We went to Walkabout after TGIs as my bridesmaids had reserved an area there, and ended up just staying there. I don't think it's the trendiest of places to say the least but I have to admit to loving the cheesy music :blush: Was perfect for a group of girls out for a good laugh and a dance. Everyone was VERY friendly :surrender::lol:

You will be glad Jay that you never spotted us after all? Would have been subjected to the obligatory bum pincher :lol:

I wonder what the Zed is going to look like on the Wedding Day. :surrender: Are you dressing that up? :lol:

( quote =:lol: Unfortunately no, the vintage Rolls was booked way before getting the Zed. However, I don't think my dress would have fitted in the Zed anyway :scare::lol: :

Good point :thumbs::lol:

:lol: Unfortunately no, the vintage Rolls was booked way before getting the Zed. However, I don't think my dress would have fitted in the Zed anyway :scare::lol:

What club did u end up in cara?

We went to Walkabout after TGIs as my bridesmaids had reserved an area there, and ended up just staying there. I don't think it's the trendiest of places to say the least but I have to admit to loving the cheesy music :blush: Was perfect for a group of girls out for a good laugh and a dance. Everyone was VERY friendly :surrender::lol:

You will be glad Jay that you never spotted us after all? Would have been subjected to the obligatory bum pincher :lol:

HAHAHA nope i never spotted you as i defo would have came and given you all some chat. Walkabout is not to bad lol defo has cheesey music :lol: as for the punters :surrender: The most important thing is you had a good one :thumbs:

( quote =:lol: Unfortunately no, the vintage Rolls was booked way before getting the Zed. However, I don't think my dress would have fitted in the Zed anyway :scare::lol: :

Maybe i'll stick some ribbons on the Zed and do some posing instead :lol:

HAHAHA nope i never spotted you as i defo would have came and given you all some chat. Walkabout is not to bad lol defo has cheesey music :lol: as for the punters :surrender: The most important thing is you had a good one :thumbs:

Careful, we'll be thinking that you actually want the bum pincher ;):lol:

Erm, yeah, if you're on FB take a look at my photos (that's if I ever get them uploaded, FB playing up just now grr!) and your point will be proven about the punters :lol: ah I'm being mean though, we got a good laugh, few stag dos in at the same time. Fair few drinks bought too :drunk::lol: Took about an hour to walk back to the hotel when it should actually be about 10 mins :wacko:

( quote =:lol: Unfortunately no, the vintage Rolls was booked way before getting the Zed. However, I don't think my dress would have fitted in the Zed anyway :scare::lol:

Maybe i'll stick some ribbons on the Zed and do some posing instead :lol: :

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::yahoo:

Hasn't your intended grabbed it for the day with the Best Man ?