Traction problems

replikit

a few problems with the Z ive just bought, just getting to love it and then problems,,,,,

on start up as soon as i start driving the car seems to brake itself?? then the esp light comes on.. i have to sitch the traction control off and wait for the skid light to come on before i can drive..... anyone else even heard of this?? any help would be great

it may be on stocks but it doesn't mean that the last person put the right tyres on.

if you have the 18 inch rays you should be on 245 45 18 rear and 225 45 18 front.

also what tyres you running, if they're cheap crap it might be the problem.

if everything is stock make sure tyre pressure is at 35 psi all round, as that might be the issue.

Grinding noise doesn't sound promising. Issue with the LSD perhaps? Would cause the slip sensors to go a bit potty straight away, and possibly also cause the grinding to a halt.

If you bought it from a garage then take it straight back now, if from Joe Bloggs then I think I'd take it to a Nissan dealer for a diagnosis only, as noises are very hard to sort out over the interweb.