demon mag fuel saver !?

rtbiscuit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DemonMag-for-Niss ... 4|294%3A50

any one come across these before?

never seen it before, and never new that magnetic fields effect fuel?

from my engineering training i thought that magnetic fields only affect ferrous based materials. i know they work on us and are used in travel sickness, but then we contain iron in our blood stream.

what do you guys think?

And your teaching our kids???????????? :scare::p

i got it sent free so thought what the hell, to give it its dues' it may have not affected fuel economy but it did smooth out the lumpy throttle response i had on my old rover 214.

i also used there power boost spray to clean the injectors which did make the car feel smoother, especially as it had 124000 miles on the clock.

And your teaching our kids???????????? :scare::p

i got it sent free so thought what the hell, to give it its dues' it may have not affected fuel economy but it did smooth out the lumpy throttle response i had on my old rover 214.

i also used there power boost spray to clean the injectors which did make the car feel smoother, especially as it had 124000 miles on the clock.

Here you go

:D

for my sins i once fitted one of these to my first ever car :blush:

http://www.ecotek.eu/CB-26P.htm

I'm sure the SEAT lads used these on SEATcupra.net and said they did have some effect. Not sure it was where the designers intended you to use them, but they used them as a breather somewhere and it did improve the engine response apparently. The only reason I didnt fit one was because you had to chop up a breather pipe. Someone like Ian might remember more than me :blush:

I'm sure the SEAT lads used these on SEATcupra.net and said they did have some effect. Not sure it was where the designers intended you to use them, but they used them as a breather somewhere and it did improve the engine response apparently. The only reason I didnt fit one was because you had to chop up a breather pipe. Someone like Ian might remember more than me :blush:

thats exactly where you put them in the breather to the crank case if i remember rightly, am going back a few years now.

it got me thinking last night as i was browsing for other random crap. there is also a metal fan thing called a tornado that you fit in your air intake which is supposed to create a vortex in the air and improve fuel consumption.

i was wondering if you fitted all of these random crap inventions to your car, with each one claiming to improve it by 5%-10% fuel. with just these 3 items fitted we could improve our fuel consuption by 30%

does that mean we could have the first 350z able to do 45 mpg. :lol:

it got me thinking last night as i was browsing for other random crap. there is also a metal fan thing called a tornado that you fit in your air intake which is supposed to create a vortex in the air and improve fuel consumption.

i was wondering if you fitted all of these random crap inventions to your car, with each one claiming to improve it by 5%-10% fuel. with just these 3 items fitted we could improve our fuel consuption by 30%

does that mean we could have the first 350z able to do 45 mpg. :lol:

Go for it :thumbs:

am not bothered about mpg, i just can't work out how they seem to sell this stuff, all of them mention that if you don't see a difference then they'll refund the difference. i can't see how they make any money.

am not bothered about mpg, i just can't work out how they seem to sell this stuff, all of them mention that if you don't see a difference then they'll refund the difference. i can't see how they make any money.

Because people are too embarressed to send it back and they wont refund the postage either which means you're not likely to get much back by way of a refund ;)

From what I remember a few people reported better MPG & a smoother gear change with it. Personally i wouldn't touch it, I'd spend the money on Jelly Babies first :)