Photos of my new 19" LMGT4 wheels fitted & clean!

ms8qt

I recently bought some 19" LMGT4 wheels and Falken tyres off 'zmanalex'. Apparrently he had them for a few months but rarely used them as they were his "weekend wheels"! When they arrived (boxed individually) they were in fantastic, as new, condition and I have to say that he was a really nice guy to deal with. I can really recommend him if you're ever thinking about buying anything from him in the future :thumbs:

I told Alex that I'd post some photos once they're fitted (and nice and clean!) so here they are. I'm lovin' the new look and think the slightly increased size (both diameter and width) makes a real difference :yahoo:

[attachment=2]DSC04196.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]DSC04199.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]DSC04200.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks guys!

I have put sealant on them and will make sure I keep them clean and sealed as much as possible (and more than I have done with any wheel to-date!). I've read on several threads that they can corrode easier than other wheels (not sure why) which is really annoying but we'll see how it goes... :)