HELP.....!

DarrenR1

Hello,

Just wonder if any one on here as any of these....?[attachment=0]!BRkTWPw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBJ-tNcBQpw~~_12.jpg[/attachment]

They are the same as the C.F mirror covers, but are chrome.

I having my first e-bay shocker...! I brought these at a good price, they turned up in perfect condition, fitted one, went to fit the other and like a tw*t I hadn't checked that they had sent me the left and the right...!

Long story short, e-mailed seller, seller said they would order another set, seller disappeared from e-bay, seller disappeared of the face of the earth..!

Currently have one chrome mirror cover stuck fast....! :bang:

Any ideas or has any one scene them any where....? I am covered by pay pal so can buy again.

Cheers

Perhaps its karma for sticking chrome wing mirrors on the zed :lol:

Only joking mate, if you go to your paypal account you can start a dispute with the seller and get your money back, paypal has payment protection for buyers so you should get your cash back.

R

Perhaps its karma for sticking chrome wing mirrors on the zed :lol:

Only joking mate, if you go to your paypal account you can start a dispute with the seller and get your money back, paypal has payment protection for buyers so you should get your cash back.

R

+1 Have never seen those before either!