If you were a car part, what part would you be?

bronzee

If you were a part of a car, what would you be? Just one part, and give a reason.

I pick spark plugs because, I'm a live wire, and bit of a bright spark and I'm usually the one that starts things, the ignition. :lol::lol:

Oh, and keep it clean you rat-bags. ;)

someones got too much time on their hands :snack:

Lol, it's been a hard day working, this is now recreation time. Now play the game. :p:lol:

:lol: ok

a heated seat, cos i'm hot, sumptious and can move in a number of positions :lol::lol: sorry, i couldn't resist

Oh dear, I can see this going down hill very very quickly. You should have known better bronzee :lol:

I'll say I would be the ECU, as I'm the brains of the operation, but quite often get it wrong ;):lol:

i'd be a supercharger

i pack a punch, bring extra power to the game (rugby prop) i need a belt to work properly. and you all still love me even when i whine. :blush:

Tight or loose head? As loose head is the easy position :p

Louis would be the BOSE...... because he likes skipping

M350ZB would be the indicators because once they're on they don't switch off and confuse everyone

I'd be the tyres.....because those two probably want to kick me now!

i'd be a supercharger

i pack a punch, bring extra power to the game (rugby prop) i need a belt to work properly. and you all still love me even when i whine. :blush:

Tight or loose head? As loose head is the easy position :p

i'm a loose head prop, fat and lazy thats me. am out of action at the moment due to screwed up knees and ankles and sole of my foot. :blush: