Needs lowering and spacer

srobrien

Nice one, i've just bought Pimm's 20mm's, looking good.

Any issues with ground clearance on our amazing local roads, truely a credit to Aberdeen City Council? Hmmmmm

No problems with clearance mate, slightly bumpy over the cobbles and pot-holes with the new set up but its fine.

If your wanting a look just gimmie a shout i'm free most days/nights and i'll pop round.

Looking fantastic mate, one of the best mods with the standard wheels imo :D

Cheers Pimm, I was thinking about new rims but I really think the spacers/springs make such a difference, the wheels look HUGE now :teeth::teeth:

R

I live next door to James Cooper garage and know the guys pretty well, they had an hour free at the end of the day so they had three guys working on it...took no time at all, just cost an hours labour and a case of beers as well ;)

R

I live next door to James Cooper garage and know the guys pretty well, they had an hour free at the end of the day so they had three guys working on it...took no time at all, just cost an hours labour and a case of beers as well ;)

R

:lol: Sounds like a bargain, might have to get in on a deal like that - see if we can get a group buy set up for fitting :thumbs:

Was going to ask who uses what garages in Aberdeen, might be a worthwhile thread of who gives good and bad service in the area

Your pretty safe as long as you stay away from the main dealer "Evan Halshaws" although saying that they have sacked the head guy in Aberdeen and taken on a honcho from Audi and there is a bit of a "re-shuffle" going on getting rid of the driftwood.

So heres hoping the service will improve.

Also I tend to stay clear of Wallace Performance, it always gets mixed reviews usually to the negative. The one and only time I used them I asked them to solder a chip to an ECU as I'm not great at it....looked like they had done it with a hot axe, and had the cheek to try and charge me £50 for it, needless to say the connections were terrible and the ECU didn't work.

R

Your pretty safe as long as you stay away from the main dealer "Evan Halshaws" although saying that they have sacked the head guy in Aberdeen and taken on a honcho from Audi and there is a bit of a "re-shuffle" going on getting rid of the driftwood.

So heres hoping the service will improve.

Also I tend to stay clear of Wallace Performance, it always gets mixed reviews usually to the negative. The one and only time I used them I asked them to solder a chip to an ECU as I'm not great at it....looked like they had done it with a hot axe, and had the cheek to try and charge me £50 for it, needless to say the connections were terrible and the ECU didn't work.

R

I'll echo whats been said about both. Evans have been useless from the minute I set out looking for a Zed and Wallace have always been a ridiculous price for anything i've asked quoted. 12 hours for a clutch and flywheel replacement springs to mind.

I've used Mackie Motors in Arbroath for anything only Nissan can do, exceptional service and a nice stretch of the legs in the car (needed keys reprogrammed, took them an hour and £40 for a job Evans Halshaw wanted the car for a day and £70 + vat for). Carden Motors have done MOT's, service and garage work on all cars I've had (2 Civics, import Prelude and the Z) and absolutely no complaints.