Vinyl Wrapped 360 Challenge Stradale

clarkie34

very 2009......

It's just not paint! :blush::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like its a lot closer to the real stuff than anything else out there!

I like the CF stripes... surprisingly!

You just have to look at it and their is no depth, no reflection.... The things I love!

It does look cool but not for me!

but if nobody told you it wasn't paint, would you know???

Just doesn't look like a deep colour. Difficult to explain but like I said, be good to see in the flesh. Perhaps cos its white makes you think its plastic anyway like a kit

I'm sure its cheaper than a respray but it looks like a TV dinner from Tesco to me! :lol:

What happens if you scratch it in the middle of a panel ? Get a hairdrier on it and smooth it over with your finger? :)

Why compare it to paint? Its not paint.............

Its cheaper than a respray and doesn't devalue your car as its only temporary...........of course it won't be as good as paint though!

If I wanted to change my car colour my main concerns would be the cost of the respray ( £2k-£3k) plus the loss in value of a respray (maybe £2k-£3k on a £20k car) means a respray would lose you £4k-£6k in total.

Or pay £1500 for a wrap and when your bored, take it off, win win if you ask me :thumbs:

Its cheaper than a respray and doesn't devalue your car as its only temporary...........of course it won't be as good as paint though!

If I wanted to change my car colour my main concerns would be the cost of the respray ( £2k-£3k) plus the loss in value of a respray (maybe £2k-£3k on a £20k car) means a respray would lose you £4k-£6k in total.

Or pay £1500 for a wrap and when your bored, take it off, win win if you ask me :thumbs:

good point provided it doesn't damage the actual paint when taken off when you sell the car

good point provided it doesn't damage the actual paint when taken off when you sell the car

Leaves a residue that a decent polish won't take of ;)

Also, with this you wouldnt want to do a finish like paint. Thats why so many people get matt colours as they are not trying to get the effect of paint.

The main thing that would stop me is the amount of stone chips I have, they would have to do some prep to smooth them out so they dont show through, and I expect that would cost quite a bit :surrender:

Some fantastic work that has gone into doing that. I wonder if it leaves a horrible sticky substance all over the car when the wrap comes off. I surpose nothing a good polish wont sort out.