Jockland Hoon Chalet Sharing Thread

Stew

For those wishing to stay in Chalets in the Fort Augustus Chalet Park.

You can find someone to share with here if you wish to share a chalet. It keeps this issue seperate to save people going through many pages in the hoon thread to find a place.

Lets do names and nights, might make things easier.

Probably travel up on the Friday , staying for a couple of nights.

1 ) John & Patricia (Fri, Sat)

2 ) Chris & Amanda (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun)

Think thats right!

1 ) John & Patricia (Fri, Sat, Sun)

3 ) Mike & Bex + Martin & Liz (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon) Booked :thumbs:

Don't leave this till the last minute guys as its going to get booked out very quickly.

Is Rob coming up on the Tuesday too does anyone know? I'll probably PM him, but I think sharing with him and Becca is the best option for me and Amanda given the extended stay.

4 ) Richie (not 100% sure on days yet, will be Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun for def, possibly Weds and Mon too. need to sort things with work :bang: )

I have booked three 3 bedroom chalets.

I have one which is now full.

Chesterfield is booking the second one.

Someone else can have the third one. Please phone them and send of a cheque for £100 to confirm.

Whoever does this please post up on here :)

4 ) Richie (not 100% sure on days yet, will be Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun for def, possibly Weds and Mon too. need to sort things with work :bang:

5 ) Chris & Tracy + (Ricky & Karen, provisional) (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon) Booked :thumbs:

Have just spoken with the challet park and they now have the following left:

1 x 3 bed challet (2x twin, 1x double)

1 x 3 bed challet (1x twin, 1x double, 1x single) Single can be changed for bunks if necessary

1 x 1 bed appartment (twin or king size config).

You will need to be quick though....

2 ) Mike & Bex + Martin & Liz (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon) Booked :thumbs:

3 ) Richie (not 100% sure on days yet, will be Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun for def, possibly Weds and Mon too. need to sort things with work :bang:

4 ) Chris & Tracy + (Ricky & Karen, provisional) (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon) Booked :thumbs:

Amanda is looking into B&Bs, so I've removed myself from the list, looks like we've (well shes!) booked one already :blush:

Am i right in thinking this is Wednesday 2nd September through to Monday7th September that people are booking? :)

Might be an idea to start including the exact dates in the title threads too for the Hoon ;)

Markie and I are now booked into the chalet park, sharing with Jay and Laura. I've also told Cara there is room for her if she doesn't mind bunking in with me in a twin room. :thumbs:

Markie and I are now booked into the chalet park, sharing with Jay and Laura. I've also told Cara there is room for her if she doesn't mind bunking in with me in a twin room. :thumbs:

Do you have reserve list if Cara declines :p

And before you say it, I'm already spoken for :lol:

I've spoken to June she said she'd be glad of the peace! :lol:

We better not go into that :blush: Mustn't get into dirty talk on this thread - or the boys in green will be onto us :bangin:

You become more of a role model to me everyday Colin! ;)

So who am i going to "bunk" up with then? :lol:

You really need to ask that - after the love of your life you found in Wales (we've seen the pictures to prove) will be devastated you asked :lol:

:lol: Not at all. I think there will be more worries about secret midnight visits to Markie's room (yes Jay that means you ;) ) :lol:

Do you have reserve list if Cara declines :p

:lol: