Where to sell Bose headunit & amplifier? How much?

ms8qt

Guys,

I've just put a new headunit and speakers in my car and during that process the existing Bose headunit, Bose amp, and front component speakers were taken out. Would you say it's best to eBay some/all of these items and also post a link to the 'trading post' area of this forum?

Out of interest, does anyone know what I should realistically get for these items? Do you think an auction or a 'Buy It Now' (with 'near offer' added) listing would work best?

Oh, and lastly, during the new install the phone cradle base was taken out (which I never used) to make more space for storing my iPod, etc. When I bought the car (2nd hand) this base was there so I'm wondering whether this was an optional extra or whether it's something that is installed at the factory on all zeds. I didn't buy the extra bit that is specific to the phone you want to use with it so it's literally just the base I'm talking about selling. Is it worth anything?

Many thanks,

Mark.

IIRC, the Bose needs to be electronically divorced from the car to be usable to anyon eelse.

I'd hang on to it and refit when you sell.

The cradle in the compartment is to hold a Bluettoth adaptor, its not phone specific.