THANKYOU ALL!

NWZ

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to Martin for inviting us both along to the pub in Bala to present the card & champagane in celebration of our wedding on the 16th May. It was such a surprise and a lovely touch and it just goes to show how fantastic this website & forum is. I loved the comment about Dave (Beavis) banning weddings in May ! I'll post a photo of the card when I'm back home. Shame I missed the run out, but I will be around next time!

Here's a couple of photos from Saturday :thumbs:

We had this owl fly down the aisle with the 2 rings attached to one of it's claws :D

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

And we are currently here, our proper honeymoon will follow later this year, but I looked at this weeks weather and thought against Centreparcs - this was booked at the very very last minute on Monday at 2pm, and we arrived here at 9pm same day :yahoo: , these are views from our balcony - anybody jealous !!! :

5-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

A bird on each arm - can't be a bad start and what a fabulous looking place for a honeymoon - have a great life together, oh and drop by this site when you time and energy - be good to hear from your again ;)

Congratulations Mark and April!

Love the owl, saw it in a wedding fair I took part in earlier this year.

It's a fab idea, as long as they don't fly off with the rings!

P.S April, you look beautiful!