Automatic gearbox problem

Qas

Hi, ive had my import auto off the road for a while now after replacing the radiator. After driving it it seems to have a problem.

The problem starts when the car is in motion and im moving off (e.g roadhump). Once I accelerate out of it the revs will go up as if its in neutral and the suddenlt it will clunk into gear and lift off. If I come to a complete stationary position I can feel the gear change into 1st about 2 seconds after the car has stoped. :wacko:

It seems as if the cars being lazy and not changing gear fast enough when im slowing down. I have recently changed the gearbox oil..... could it be the amount :wacko:

Please help! :bye:

Qas check the level the dipstick is behind the engine in front of the bulkhead on the left of middle, undo the 10mm nut you see on the pipe and you will find a dipstick inside. Check the level when hot, run the Z till hot and then put the shifter through all gears and back to park then dip the oil.

What oil did you use when you changed it?