New to the club but not new to the car.

Hello!!!

Some of you may guess who I am by my 9 in the user name. I'm Mrs xstricx9

I've been forced in to joining so I have my own log in as Mike will no longer allow me to use his because he is a moderater!

Think he's worried I may accidentally delete something or ban one of you :blush:

I know I don't need to post pictures of the car as many of you have seen thousands of them!

I've been a secret member for two years and help Mike navigate around the site :lol:

Hope to get more involved.

Bex.

Hiya, remember being introduced and then reminded again at Bala Lake....

Sorry, but I'm terrible with names, especially when you try to learn everybodys at the same time (Faces + Names + Cars = Brain Overload!!!)

Worse than that mate : Faces + Names + Forum Names + Cars = Brain Overload!!!

And well done to Bex for giving us direct contact to the Organ Grinder..... (sorry Mike :blush::lol: )

Tell Amanda that i could outpace her in my 500 ;) haha

The lead group up to Betws-y-Coed from Bala will testify that you wont as you well know, we got slowed down by the guy in front :lol::p I think she did a fine job :#1:

For those that didnt realise, Amanda drove my car from Bala to our stop on the Evo triangle and did a fine job keeping up pace in the front group ;)

so are Mike and Bex taking it in turns or are they sat in 350z fleeces with two laptops at either end of the sofa? :lol:

New laptop will be on its way shortly :surrender:

Mine is on its last legs to, too much time on here! :lol:

With Chris looking a bit :scare: and finding a new friend in the passenger grab handle! :lol:

Me, never :lol:

I have also been informed we need a WAGs section :surrender:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... its bad enough June getting on the computer to order the next outfit, but then to mix it with the other WAGs on here about what they are going to buy to keep up with our very necessary ZED purchases could cost a fortune :scare:

Concerns aside, a very warm welcome Bex and looking forward to you keeping the Mods on their toes with your inside knowledge ;)