First purchases - cargo net & tonneau cover

albo

Well, picked my new Z up on the weekend and need a cargo net and tonneau cover. I've been doing a lot of searching the forums and googling but before I buy I have a couple of questions.

Is £70 for a genuine tonneau cover a fir price?

The genuine cargo nets I've seen are £45! rip off. Any alternatives (and links please).

Thanks

I tried Halfords at the weekend thinking it would be a cheap place to find the cargo net but couldn't see any in there.

So ordered a Pug 307 cargo net today off ebay, came in at £10 including the delivery. Will let you know as soon as I receive it if it's ok with the link so you could use the same seller.

Was also going to buy a stubby aerial off ebay since read that Honda S2000 one's fit, but just as I was about to buy one I read another thread which stated they bought them and the thread was different.

M13KYF - I have seen them. Don't want to compromise quality - no offence - they may be excellent but haven't seen any feedback about them. Anyone on here bought?

Neo - tried halfords for a net, they had none.

maxi-glasgow - Thanks v much. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

I tried Halfords at the weekend thinking it would be a cheap place to find the cargo net but couldn't see any in there.

So ordered a Pug 307 cargo net today off ebay, came in at £10 including the delivery. Will let you know as soon as I receive it if it's ok with the link so you could use the same seller.

Was also going to buy a stubby aerial off ebay since read that Honda S2000 one's fit, but just as I was about to buy one I read another thread which stated they bought them and the thread was different.

Just in case any of you guys are after Cargo Nets, I ordered a Pug 307 one off ebay and it fits fine. Can't compare against a genuine 350z one but for a tenner you can't complain! :thumbs: