Christmas came early this year

Pimm

The Wales meet was the place for me to pick out some new wheels for my car and after a good look around i decided on these. I met Sarah(Chilli Red) this morning in Reading, another 200 miles to add on the weekend total and picked them up this morning along with some colour nuts in blue :yahoo::yahoo:

Just need to get myself some new rubber and i am away :D:D

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

I thought it would be good to show how wider just the rear alloys are compared to the fronts.

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

PS: Thanks Sarah for the Hot Chocolate :thumbs::thumbs:

Hi Heath,

Great to have our little post Wales meet this morning, enjoyed the tea and chat. The wheels and blue nuts will look absolutely B)

Can't wait to see then fitted. Want to see loads of pictures.

Thanks for your custom too. Have a great time in Las Vegas!

Sarah :)

he was well bladdered on saturday night :lol:

Mmmm. I was sat with him and have to admit I think I may have been a bit too!! Combination of no sleep, no food and cheap doubles :lol:

My friends shoved me thru my hotel door at some ungodly hour (thanks btw to Dom, Mark and Andy), so probably lucky we didn't do a deal Saturday night, good knows how much he would have paid.

:lol:

Heath I dont believe you bought those wheels !!! Bullet Magnet told me you had bought them this morning I obviously wasn't paying attention cos Kenny knew you were getting them !!!

Hurry up and have them fitted I want to see how they look as they are the ones I want :D

They look a bit like this fitted.... :p

Glad you liked them on mine pimm and made the choice to get them and the nuts!

DSC_0114.jpg

IMG_8802_sm.jpg

104_0040.jpg

Im surprised it took this long for sarah to sell he second set, they look great on mine IMO. Be interesting to see the pics of them on yours mate. Did you order the tyres from camskill?