JDM Rear Camber Adjust Kit

maz77

is that price for a pair CS?

whats the fitting like?

Priced as a pair... :thumbs:

The bolts replace the OE camber and toe adjustment bolts. The exisiting adjustment slots will need to be elongated with a file, template it also included... :thumbs:

Quite a few members have had this kit fitted from myself... :thumbs:

CS please can you post pics? I am not wanting to call you on this, but the bolts are for toe only or so I belive.... the camber needs to be adjusted by the arms... am happy to be proved wrong....

these are the toe bolts...

72055.jpg

Camber is adjusted by B and the full toe is adjusted by A on the cusco ones....

350zlinks.jpg

Hi Mark, bolts are the same as pictured, which are used for the camber and toe... :thumbs: The arm/bolt kit gives you Camber ±4.00 degree Toe ±3.00 degree. Will check and confirm for you... :)

awaited too +1 :thumbs:

Hi Mark, bolts are the same as pictured, which are used for the camber and toe... :thumbs: The arm/bolt kit gives you Camber ±4.00 degree Toe ±3.00 degree. Will check and confirm for you... :)

awaited too +1 :thumbs:

+ 2. pics will be a bonus

If they are the SPC ones that Adrian was looking to use, they do camber and toe. Dont ask me how, but every site that came up on Google said they did both :thumbs:

+1

I bought the Eibach kit from CS (like piece B above) and the guys at DMS were able to adjust my camber and toe. I don't know how either, I left that to the boys with the spanners and lasers. I can't comment on the bolt kit alone as I bought the arms...