Thanks guys for helping me make Wales

martinmac

Hang on...lemme get this straight....

You bought a set of brand new TSW wheels with tyres just so you can get to Wales and as soon as you get your spare RH alloy sorted, they are gonna go up for sale?

"WOW" is all I can say....wow...

Have you ever seen beavis angry :lol:

very re assuring know that our traders are there for us in times of need... well done to you guys and mr mac... i love how loaded you are :surrender:

hhehehe

-ho

If only, there will be one less holiday this year. Some things are classed as emergencies. Thats my salvage money gone now so I will be keeping a close eye on passing traffic.

Hmm, I may have a chat to Bulletmagnet, A few lengths of wire dropped in the river should do it :teeth:

Nixy, the Thruxtons are a great looking wheel for the Zed, we’ve had a few members past and present with them on their Zeds, 2 of which from memory had them on the Sunset… :)

I know, i asked you for a quote but i think you forgot! ;)

Nixy, the Thruxtons are a great looking wheel for the Zed, we’ve had a few members past and present with them on their Zeds, 2 of which from memory had them on the Sunset… :)

Well sit tight and wait for martin I suppose...

In 18's, am I right? I'm sure I sent that over to you... :blush: I will see if I still have it, I will send the Info over to you, sorry Nic... :)

In 18's, am I right? I'm sure I sent that over to you... :blush: I will see if I still have it, I will send the Info over to you, sorry Nic... :)

No worries, you did send me a pm from your mobile saying you would get back to me but then I think you forgot but no worries - I'm broke anyway at the mo so it was probably for the best! ;)

Just to give this closure its been a long couple of days. CS ordered the wheels to be shipped directly to me to save time. Sure enough the four boxes arrived early yesterday morning and I took them to the local garage.

It wasnt until mid afternoon when the tyres arrived that the boxes were opened. Three lovely black wheels and one shiny silver one :scare:

Phil always used to say that I was the unluckiest customer he had :lol:

Anyway, straight on the phone to CS and he had words with the supplier and told them to send out a replacement.

It was a long morning today and by lunchtime there was no wheel :blush: CS phoned regularily to update me with conversation with supplier and courier and just after 1pm it arrived.

I always expect problems but its how a trader handles them that makes a difference to me. CS cancelled appointments today so he could keep on with this.

Its much appreciated mate, I was really impressed. :thumbs::clap:

Have a great day tomorrow, you have more than earned it. :teeth: