Plenum fitting whilst at Wales ??

Pimm

Hi All,

Really looking forward to the Wales meet :D

I have sent a PM to Chilli red and hoping to get a Motordyne plenum spacer and if i do what are the chances of getting it fitted whilst i am at the meet. I have a good tool kit i can bring and i am confident doing it myself at home but someone that has done one before would be great. Will be happy to get a few beers on the evening as payment :D

If anyone can help then let me know.

I don't see there being much time on the sunday unless someone hangs about after the drive.

I think someone who has done them a few times could do it within an hour and a half and if I remember correctly from last year, we were at bala for at least that long so I reckon you can do it! ;):thumbs:

Dont blame me if you cant though :lol:

I will hold your nuts whilst ian can screw

If we all take part it will be done in no time

I prefer to apply lube to the head

LMAO!!

Sicko.. I clearly said head gasket :lol:

Anyway, sorry for the thread hijack guys, I'll be willing to help you do the work.

I will hold your nuts whilst ian can screw

If we all take part it will be done in no time

I prefer to apply lube to the head

LMAO!!

Sicko.. I clearly said head gasket :lol:

Anyway, sorry for the thread hijack guys, I'll be willing to help you do the work.

You will be asking Nurrish if he wants you put locktite around your nuts before he torques them....

I wouldnt advise it on the Sunday just incase something doesnt go right and you run over the hr or so we are at Bala, but I'm sure you could find time Saturday afternoon if someone is around that knows what they are doing and you are up there Saturday of course!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well sorry to spoil your fun guys but I wont be there till Saturday late afternoon with the Plenum, so put the lube away! :lol:

You going up at a diff time to Fiddy then?

Not unless he's leaving us at Castle Coombe. Maybe hes going to do a runner :lol: We are leaving in Convoy me thinks in the afternoon.

If I was there on Saturday I would have done it... but not there till sunday! If its not done by the time I get there will help!

Different day Sarah!

We will be there too late Saturday to start changing a Plenum, which is what I think he means...We are coming for the Sunday Drive

Although those that have done it before could probably acomplish this within the hour that we are at bala for, dont forget we are there for a carvery. I doubt there will be time for both food and plenum fitting.

Plus, you just know that a bolt will find itself lost in the engine bay when you are against the clock. :blush:

Although those that have done it before could probably acomplish this within the hour that we are at bala for, dont forget we are there for a carvery. I doubt there will be time for both food and plenum fitting.

Plus, you just know that a bolt will find itself lost in the engine bay when you are against the clock. :blush:

+1 Wales is not ideal for this type of thing, and certainly we will have to keep to quite a strict time table on the Sunday :blush:

Prob best to leave it bud :thumbs: , could end up with loads of problems, get adivce from people who have fitted there though :thumbs: