My car in Fastcar

Madmarky

There is a small picture of my car in this month Fastcar. It was taken at the Revenge cruise in London last month. Ive taken a pic with my phone of it just to save the "this thread is useless without pics" :lol:

The same guy who took the photo has offered me a photo shoot for when i get it finished :thumbs:

Fastcarshoot.jpg

Nice one Mark! I spoke to BANZAI about your car, and they might be interested in doing a 2-4 page feature on your Z once its back up and running!!

Jerry :thumbs:

That sounds awesome mate, go for it, im well jealous :lol: :lol:

Thats wicked mate... bet that has cheered you up a little :)

Yeah it has made my night to be honest mate, ill be even happier with the insurance coughs up so i can finally start getting my car sorted. :bounce:

:scare::scare::scare: whats happened to the car bud?

Thats wicked mate... bet that has cheered you up a little :)

Yeah it has made my night to be honest mate, ill be even happier with the insurance coughs up so i can finally start getting my car sorted. :bounce:

:scare::scare::scare: whats happened to the car bud?

Look for my posts mate, basically i had a wee accident at the bluewater meet last month. Its written off but if trying to get it sorted :thumbs::bounce: