For sale web sites?

Woody

Trust me im on here most days looking :blush:

Im after a GT, preferably in Blue, Yellow, but these are hard to find for my budget so would settle for Gray or Black.

I have a budget of 12,000 (when i sell my car) or a seat ibiza FR TDi and 6,000

Cheers

If you want a UK car then you'll struggle to get a yellow as these were GT4s only. There were a few changed hands for silly low money so you never know....

Azure should be easier to find but they are thinner on the ground as is black. Should be plenty of GM cars.

Ebay, PH, AT and here. Gumtree I guess too. At least if we know what you're looking for someone here might give you a shout if they see something.

I tried to post a link in the general section, but i think it got deleted? :wacko: Where should i post them?

I would consider JDM but it would have to be a minter. I liked the look of NismoDaves zed, but its just a but too far for me to travel

Too far to travel to buy a car?????

Don't get that I'm afraid. It's a forum members car so you know that he should be approachable. Plenty of folk to vouch it's a minter....

Too far to travel to buy a car?????

Don't get that I'm afraid. It's a forum members car so you know that he should be approachable. Plenty of folk to vouch it's a minter....

:lol: suppose your right. Just need to get my finger out and sell mine so iv got a definite amount of cash to go and buy :p

Yeh thats the one, didnt realise there was a spotted on ebay section :blush:

I tried to post a link in the general section, but i think it got deleted? :wacko: Where should i post them?

I would consider JDM but it would have to be a minter. I liked the look of NismoDaves zed, but its just a but too far for me to travel

Well, the bonus of traveling for the right car is the drive home ;):drive1

Looks like my sale may have fallen through as i havent heard from the buyer or recieved the promised deposit, so it may still be available if you were interested ;) As a rough idea, i had a call from a chap in Glasgow who was interested and a plane ticket from Glasgow to Exeter airport (25miles away from me), where i would have collected him was £50. Fire me a PM if you want to have a chat :thumbs:

With regards to where to look, as Stew suggested here, **REMOVED**, Autotrader, Pistonheads and Ebay (classifieds) are the main places i'd search B)