Creative Car Sounds - Highly Recommended!!

hotrain69

Not sure if these guys have been mentioned here before, if they have I didn't find it. But thought this will help others, as I was having trouble before looking for a good car audio install fitter and shop. Seems as though loads of guys doing ICE installs as well.

These guys are fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and friendly, great bunch of guys. Speak to Stuart and he'll sort you out. great guy, gives the best advice and sells the best quality products to suit your needs and contraints, not his profit margin. they also have great experience as they have done many many zeds so they know how to do them and they do a great job.

http://www.creativecarsounds.co.uk/

used them to install my new pioneer headunit, will get some photos up soon. so if in the north london area definitely give them a shout as they will sort you out so you dont have to worry. or if further away still think it's worth the drive. :thumbs:

Nice to see a company getting good feedback :thumbs: I wish they weren't so far away from me though.

Anyway it was a pleasure meeting up with you today Ian. Top guy :#1:

likewise Steve!

just thought people would like to know about these good shops as they are difficult to find in my opinion and i managed to stumble across them. :thumbs:

Good to hear there are still proper audio companies going out there. Support them if you can, these guys are highly skilled electricians / carpenters / craftsmen to do what they do in cars. It's a shame to see the places closing.... :thumbdown: