Nismo badge & centre wheel badges on black GT4?

ms8qt

Guys,

Just wanted your opinion on whether you thing these two items on eBay would be a nice addition to by Kuro Black GT4 that currently has no external mods except a rear black Nismo spoiler, front chrome grill, and Z badges front/back (to replace standard Nissan ones).

NISMO Nissan Badge S13 S14 GTR R34 350Z PULSAR SKYLINE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260397322326

NISMO Nissan Carbon Wheel Centre Badges 350Z PULSAR GTR

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370194115692

And whilst I'm asking you for opinions, what about these?...a good idea or potential tackyness?!

NISSAN 300ZX Fairlady 350Z CHROME WHEEL NUT/BOLT COVERS

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360043900391

I'm just looking for several easy and relatively inexpensive ways to add to / improve the car so if you have any other suggestions please let me know!

Vote now! :)

Many thanks,

Mark.

Hi Bud, I have a nismo badge which was fine but I have since changed it. Not a problem with it though. As an alternative get in touch with rtbiscuit who can supply flush fitting decals.

Several of the traders do these bits, there are also the CF inserts to go on the wing Z badges at a good price.

Not familiar with these so will let others answer.

Hope that helps. :)

Yeah, I like the centre wheel badges too...I just hope it's easy to take off the existing ones because the listing states you need a flat, clean surface to stick them...

As for the Nismo badge, I'll definitely get one for the back and am considering another for the front...do you think that would be overkill?!

Thanks guys! By the way I'll be doing an Alpine ICE install very soon and plan to post info and pics afterwards...I want to do my bit and give something back to this great forum :)

Mark.

Thanks guys! By the way I'll be doing an Alpine ICE install very soon and plan to post info and pics afterwards...I want to do my bit and give something back to this great forum :)

Mark.

Me too.....This month is costing me quite a bit :teeth: What install are you planning? :thumbs:

FYI...

Stage 1 of the ICE install will be an Alpine CDA-105Ri head unit (I'm a big fan of the classic Alpine look/interface), steering wheel control interface, Harmon Kardon Drive & Play 2 (much better than the iPod interfaces in head units!), JL Audio VR Components, and lots of dynamat in the doors! All being well that'll be installed done within the next week or two by The Sound Gallery in High Wycombe (recommended by another member on here that did a BIG install).

Stage 2 will be a JL Audio sub and an amplifier or two to power it and the components. Will also add the Alpine PXA-H100 Imprint processor and the Alpine Bluetooth Interface (for full phone integration). I'll need to save up a bit for stage 2!

Mark.

Does anyone know how to remove the existing 'Nissan' centre wheel badges?

I like the idea of buying the Nismo alternatives mentioned at the top of this thread but first need to make sure the existing ones can easily be taken off without a problem!

Thanks,

Mark.