York mini meet with photo

nixy

One of my best mates Markie (and now forum member) who recently bought a zed came over to stay this weekend. We quickly became the village saddos by doing joint car cleaning and then taking photos in the drive. I think the neighbours were confused.....

We then went off into town for some shopping and the car was shown some appreciation by some young lads who pointed and rubbed their privates - nice! We went into Halfrauds for some 3 for 2 cleaning gear and noticed a whole shelf of tacky pink fluffy car accessories. We spent a short while looking at these, laughing and slagging them off only to turn around and see a middle aged overweight Waynetta Slob lookalike dressed head to toe in pink desperate for us to get out of the way! They even had a pink pipercross induction kit (its in the post Louis!)

Went on to do girly clothes shopping (gay friends are wonderful for this...don't be jealous cara!) tried various hats and pairs of shades on. Spotted a zed in the car park (see other post). Finally we went to buy food from Marks and Sparks and Markie decided to pass comment to a woman in the queue about her bad manners as she barged past us - we then spotted her 7 foot 20 stone husband waiting for her at the till and made a hasty exit with our tiramissu..............

004-1.jpg

Went on to do girly clothes shopping (gay friends are wonderful for this...don't be jealous cara!)

Grr, where's my gay best friend?! Volunteers?? Markie, fancy a trip up to Aberdeen? :lol::lol:

Sounds like you two had a fab time, love the wee diary style post (quite possibly because I'm nosey and like to know what people are up to :D )