Horrible rain

bronzee

Oh the frustration. We have a major Zed event here tomorrow, Steve Millen, Nissan, the works, and it's been raining all day, hoping it will clear soon so I can get out there and give the Zed a quick detail. :bounce: 50 odd cars, 100 people, it'd better be a nice day as forecasted tomorrow. Martin can you wave your weather wand please.

Can someone please bottle some instant sunshine down the net?! :lol:

and BBQ time

Us too. I seriously hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. Bad enough as it is, looks like the ground will be too sodden to park on the grass and make a cool display the way we'd planned, well looks like we'll all pack into the gravel. :blush:

Thats bad news Immy and brings back memories of several meets last year. Hopefully this year will be different.

I really hope it sorts itself out. I know how much planning goes into these things and its a real shame when the weather spoils them.

Best of luck. B)

Oh and Stew. whatever.gif:lol:

Thank you guys. Looks like all that positive thought you were sending down to NZ worked. It dawned a crystal clear day, not even one cloud in the sky, stayed the same way all day. :);)

There were 9 x 350's there. One red, 1x black, 1 x carbon silver, 2 x silver, 3 x Daytona Blue (Azure) & my LMS (sunset) + lots and lots of other zeds, everything from an extremely rare globally 1967 soft top fairlady, 240z, right through the range we had everything.

Absolutely brilliant day. 100 people, plus a few randoms, heaps of Zeds, stunning day, even if the ground was a bit damp, slow going on the ground, but we made it with only the occasional push required to move people around. :teeth::yahoo::yahoo:

If you see pics of what looks like a 240z drag car it is, it's actually the worlds fastest street legal 240z drag car, sub 8's, 1300hp, lol when he started it for a few minutes the waste gate burnt the ground. :lol:

The pics really don't show how amazing & stunning the cars are. One of the guys had the very first 240z imported into NZ 40 years ago. So very special, and lots of history as it belonged to his dad, &it's still very original and stunnnnning!

I hope you can see these links, if not you'll have to join our forum or Mr Mac will have to pass along details. :p

http://zclub.org.nz/album_cat.php?cat_id=62

(slide show of pics you should definitely be able to see, even more pics being uploaded now).

http://zclub.org.nz/album_cat.php?cat_id=62

(there is a massive panorama on very last post on this page, but you need to be logged in to see it)

Almost forgot to mention our Steve Millen was there in his GT40, and Nissan brought along an R35, but no 370z as they're not out here until next month. :surrender:

You want Martin to work magic on the weather!?

Every event he turns up at it rains!

Hope weather improves for you Immy

Just as well Mr Mac wasn't there then. Mental note, don't plan any events if Mr & Mrs Mac make it to NZ one day. :p:p:lol::lol:

Wow that's a beast. How much is 25k in real money Immy.

Hehe, it is somewhat. Ha, I'll have you know that's Kiwi pennies. :p:lol: That's about 8-9k Pommy.

Great pics Immy. A beautiful day for it as well B)

It sure was Trev. Couldn't have asked for better. :D:sun: