Two zeds in my drive - now a question?

nixy

Markie has just arrived at my house with his new zed. So never having given a uk GT a good once over before i was interested to see what the differences were in that and my import. One of the things that immediately struck me was funnily enough something as daft as the seatbelts! My seatbelts strangle me, they cut across my neck and when i first got the car i posted on here about it. His seatbelts have some sort of gizmo attached which stop that from happening. Does everyone else have those?

Shut it Keith! I have already got his keys and locked him in the garage! :lol: Markie has suggested we put a sign at the bottom of the drive saying "what credit crunch?" :lol:

its so funny seeing them side by side - his actually looks darker in colour. We will take some sad anorak photo's tomorrow. :lol:

Shut it Keith! I have already got his keys and locked him in the garage! :lol: Markie has suggested we put a sign at the bottom of the drive saying "what credit crunch?" :lol:

its so funny seeing them side by side - his actually looks darker in colour. We will take some sad anorak photo's tomorrow. :lol:

That could be down to the cleaning products used....

are you trying to say i've rubbed too hard?

I'm saying nothing about you rubbing anything.... :blush::lol::lol:

The roducts you use have an effect on the colour. Some waxes for instance seem to darken the colour etc. It's very evident on Azure actually.

are you trying to say i've rubbed too hard?

Why do I get the idea Nic & Markie may be having a drink?

2 large glasses of wine so far (half pinters) and one or two people will know what that means.................maybe I should go on the gin and tonics instead! :lol:

One of the things that immediately struck me was funnily enough something as daft as the seatbelts! My seatbelts strangle me, they cut across my neck and when i first got the car i posted on here about it. His seatbelts have some sort of gizmo attached which stop that from happening. Does everyone else have those?

Nismo do a nice seat belt gizmo thingy. :p

That could be down to the cleaning products used....

As Stewy points out, the wax will make all the difference. For instance my Z LMS always looks a different colour, brighter than most because of the coats of wax, makes the gold fleck pop.