Full front end spraying cost from NISSAN!!

scottsoulby

hi,

just had my p3 service done at Hartwells nissan in s****horpe with my own products, they charged me 150 :teeth:

so i thought id ask the bodyshop to do me a quotation to get the bonnet, wings and front nismo bumper(stone chips, some bad cracks etc) sprayed

PRICE = 600 pounds B) , personally i think its an amazing price considering the work, azure blue as well so not an easy match, think ill have it booked in soon

Scott

that IS a good price from them but don't always think just as they are a dealer they will do the best job. I'd still get a couple of other quotes. Out of interest when you say your own products what exactly did you provide for your P3?

very true, the guy who does the spraying used to work for a company called msm, ive seen some of there work and i is of a very high standard, so i would hope he took his quality to nissan,

for the p3 i provided, oil, air filter, brake fluid, and spark plugs :thumbs:

Thats not a bad price, i get it between £560+vat and £610+vat depending on the condition of the wings and wether they just need blending (inc one or two stone chips) or repair (lots of stone chips), and i'll always do deal on the cost if we're quiet, so £600 about rite :thumbs: .