Have finally heard something....

Madmarky

when my mr2 went in for repairs aftar an accident it needed a new floor pan. they ordered it from japan, it arrived but had been damaged, they had to send it back, ordered a new one, had to come from japann, it arrived damaged as well, they ended up ordering a 3rd floor pan. then they did the work. in total they had my car for 3 and a hlaf months. and i think alot of it was them fobbing me off. hope you don't have to wait that long mate.

when my mr2 went in for repairs aftar an accident it needed a new floor pan. they ordered it from japan, it arrived but had been damaged, they had to send it back, ordered a new one, had to come from japann, it arrived damaged as well, they ended up ordering a 3rd floor pan. then they did the work. in total they had my car for 3 and a hlaf months. and i think alot of it was them fobbing me off. hope you don't have to wait that long mate.

I waited a 9 months to get it modded in the first place because i was dicked around by Veilside, only got it back 7 weeks ago, think i should win an award for the most bad luck :#1::lol:

Havent heard from the engineers but i hope they did go out to the car today, Will give them a ring tomorrow and hopefully they will have a update if not i feel another arse kicking coming on. Seriously tho i do hope they fix cars quicker than they inpsect, if i miss Wales for a second time i will be well pi**ed off. :bounce:

Havent heard from the engineers but i hope they did go out to the car today, Will give them a ring tomorrow and hopefully they will have a update if not i feel another arse kicking coming on. Seriously tho i do hope they fix cars quicker than they inpsect, if i miss Wales for a second time i will be well pi**ed off. :bounce:

Fingers crossed for ya bud :thumbs:

I waited a 9 months to get it modded in the first place because i was dicked around by Veilside, only got it back 7 weeks ago, think i should win an award for the most bad luck :#1::lol:

You should win the award for most patient!! :headhurt:

Just phoned them again. The engineer did visit my car and apparently needs to talk to me regarding the report. As always the calims department were unable to get hold of him but they advised me to ring back this afternoon to discuss the report. Have no idea if thats good or bad, they probably want to ask me about a few mods. So more waiting it seems :bounce: