What's Involved in a P1 Service

SunsetZed

P1 is the basic basic service, think main area is oil and filter change, plus air filter change !

+1 - and inspection of belts, tyres, wheels, brakes, etc. Only thing they change is the oil, oil fiter and air filter I think.

I like to get a garage to do the work, while the car still has resale value, a stamped service history is a must IMO.

However i steer clear of maindealers, overpriced and usually do a rubbish job. Any potential purchaser would be happy with a well respected garage stamp over a main dealer any how.

If you have an aftermarket filter fitted (popcharger, K&N, etc.) then you could get Nissan to deduct that from the cost.

Yes you can if you ask them nicely. Saves you about a tenna :thumbs:

I like to get a garage to do the work, while the car still has resale value, a stamped service history is a must IMO.

However i steer clear of maindealers, overpriced and usually do a rubbish job. Any potential purchaser would be happy with a well respected garage stamp over a main dealer any how.

+1 - unless you get a very good deal from a main dealer. Dan Perkins in Slough do me very competitive rates and I can drop the car off and walk to work. Very handy :D

. Dan Perkins in Slough do me very competitive rates and I can drop the car off and walk to work. Very handy :D

Probably the safest place to park in Slough as well eh! Chris ? ;)

Probably :lol: I park at the station car park but I can see it out the window ;)

Ask to talk to Mark, his the manager, ,top bloke, sorted all mine for me and even got a free m.o.t :yahoo:

he's exactly the guy who i was put through to. i agree to man. very reasonable. just need to arrange a time to book it in. wonder what there is to do for 2 hours while i wait.