Black 350Z, Massive Mods

vasser

This car for sale is not mine, if it was i would be keeping it. Bargin.

:scare:http://www.britcar24hr.co.uk/cms/news.php?item.756.7

£80grand for 400bhp ! :scare:

Lol!!!!! Martin........ Its not all about the bhp mate!!! And 400bhp on NA 3.5 is pretty hot... That is if its not actually a 380rs... Still lots of work to get 400bhp without boltons!

That thing probably weighs 1/2 what the normal 350z weighs... With a full traction control system, amazing suspension and amazing transmission.....

Prob not 80k's worth though!

Looks like RJN will be getting a 370z to play with very soon.... (Oh they have! They just set a yellow one up for the ring!!)

LOL mark, :lol:

I wasn't being completely serious

Mines a measly 384.7 bhp by the way

Yeah I saw the gearbox was mentioned, probably accounts for £10-15k??

but they are still being optimistic I think,

how much was the Pink Sumo one going for about 6 months ago?

not sure what the spec ofo that one was

LOL mark, :lol:

I wasn't being completely serious

Mines a measly 384.7 bhp by the way

Yeah I saw the gearbox was mentioned, probably accounts for £10-15k??

but they are still being optimistic I think,

how much was the Pink Sumo one going for about 6 months ago?

not sure what the spec ofo that one was

:)

35k I think but not really in the same league.... Drift cars dont really need to be quick I suppose, and they dont need to do enduro races so this has a bit more longevity

[£80grand for 400bhp ! :scare:

Throw in the super duper brakes, probably super light wheels, space framing, cage, proper race seats, harness, heaps of engine work, probably fully stripped out inside as a proper racecar, possibly all sorts of telemetry inside the car, special fuel pump, just for a start. Proper racing isn't cheap.

[£80grand for 400bhp ! :scare:

Throw in the super duper brakes, probably super light wheels, space framing, cage, proper race seats, harness, heaps of engine work, probably fully stripped out inside as a proper racecar, possibly all sorts of telemetry inside the car, special fuel pump, just for a start. Proper racing isn't cheap.

+1 - also remember the races that its being targeted for. This is reliable power. Will run for a long time with no problems flat out. Its very easy to bolt a pair of turbos to the car to get the same power, but to extract it N/A, thats good power B)

How much can I get for a kidney these days? hmmmm Oh wait I just remembered I only have one left... er... er... Ok the house I can sell that... Oh wait, the reccession er..crap..er... No I am not going to stand on the corner!!!.... er.... Blood yep blood, I will sell it..... Oh wait that will take years of losing a pint a day every day, I would be too weak to push the clutch...... er.... :blink: ...

I WANT/NEED THAT CAR... :bounce: