Out of Office: Im off to Greece for a week!

marzman

Hey guys...

Im off to Athens for a week on Monday for work... :yahoo::yahoo:

Staying in a propper fancy hotel, and its a bank holiday over there on Monday too, so nothing to do on the first day...!

My office for the week is the Olympic Stadium, and i'll be doing some easy-ass work when im there... B)

...and when i get back i'll be going on a sunbed so i can wind everyone up back at the office even more on Monday... :p They already hate me for getting to go!! :lol:

I'll probably be out every night so i doubt i'll be on here much... what am i going to do?? :byebye:

Well, this is the life...!

Got here about 6pm... weather is a perfect 24 degrees C. Hotel is 5 star over looking the Acropolis (i dont even know what that is!), and we have a 45 euro a meal budget...! So just been out for a small bite and several beers :drunk: Still, they're 7 euro's each, which is about £7 :surrender:

Am sat chilling out on my balcony now with a coffee, although its 1.45am here and i've got to be up at 7am for breakfast, and be in the city center for 8.30am for work... :wacko:

Time for bed i think...!