02 JDM

maz77

Hi. Just a couple of questions about this car. looks lovely in that colour of blue - stunning!

How do you know it's been garaged for 7 years in Japan? Have you got documentation to say it's never had bodywork done?

313bhp sounds great, most I've seen are less than that, was this a special model being the Japanese GT?

Again for the colour, what is it called? If it's very rare I'll have to look at touch up paint etc. Was it a special colour for this model being so rare?

How do you control the cruise control? I've seen one of these before and it had control on the steering wheel?

Is bluetooth included in the car as you say it'll pair to a bluetooth phone?

Also is it SVAd and ready to go?

Sorry for all the questions, just you are located far from me and I wouldn't want to travel all that distance if something isn't right!

Thanks

Stewart

Ok sent that. Didn't question the rear fog light (or lack of) or washer jets with HIDs. I don't think you can SVA the car without them.

I'm sure I missed out some stuff but it's more fun this way!

Just hope there isn't any 350Z bits in my history on ebay! :lol:

It does sound a little strange Stew. I look forward to seeing his answer. :)

Looks like they've just written the specs of 2007+ cars and seen azure isn't available so it's 'rare'

strange. Can be entertaining too especially if it has an airfilter on it and 320bhp!

Thanks for the message. Basically it has only had 1 owner in Japan, I have imported many cars and use a reputable and reliable dealer there and that was part of the description.. If you look at the condition of the car you can see it too.

The visual condition of the vehicle confirms that there has never been any bodywork, all the paint is 100% and there are no fades or any dark spots etc. Being the Japanese model the engine power is slightly less restricted which brings it to 313bhp.

The colour is known as "metallic azure blue" which is a factory nissan colour, I have advertised as 'rare blue' because most of the 350Z in the uk are either silver or the bronze colour. There is a stalk like an indicator stalk. There are controls for phone on the steering wheel.

The car will be IVA'd (The SVA is changing to IVA) and registered to the new buyer, that way they will be the first owner.

I hope that helps, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Not a bad reply......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...