Convoy to Chester from up north

martinmac

For anyone wishing to meet up to drive into Chester I will be at Lancaster services ( Forton) on the southbound M6 at 3pm on the Friday.

We will be driving to the Dene so handy for anyone who is staying there and not sure of the directions. :)

We're in the Dene too. James we can sort out who's bringing what washing / detailing gear between us ;)

Oy get back on your own thread you :lol:

:lol:

How many convoy to wales threads are there now? :lol:

We're in the Dene too. James we can sort out who's bringing what washing / detailing gear between us ;)

Oy get back on your own thread you :lol:

:lol:

How many convoy to wales threads are there now? :lol:

Less than the amount of times you pleasure yourself a day ;)

:lol::p

I am helping build interest!!

And my comment was only that I'm staying in the Dene. :p

I've got my name down for cleaning at Mikes on the Sat night. Question is, who's bringing the trolley jack for the wheels to come off?? :teeth:

I've got my name down for cleaning at Mikes on the Sat night. Question is, who's bringing the trolley jack for the wheels to come off?? :teeth:

well if mikes not got one mine are stayin on, mind you even if he has doubt ill have time to take them off our lass will think iv dis-owned her :lol:

well if mikes not got one mine are stayin on, mind you even if he has doubt ill have time to take them off our lass will think iv dis-owned her :lol:

Leave her with mine. Am sure they'll find common ground in the bottom of a bottle of wine.

Believe me, the women where happy enough in the garden last year as my car was already clean i ended up playing waiter :surrender:

Got no trolley jack though guys :blush: plus i don't think you would have the time to go that far.

You ended up Autosoling Chris' exhausts!

We had the weather last year and your garden was superb for making the most of it! I think I spent half the time playing with the dog! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Forton services, just before 3.00pm Saturday. Check!

See you there Martin, you were the first other Z I ever saw after buying mine so it will be interesting to see if it is still as shiny after a year or so :lol:

Its looking a bit sad at the moment after the run back from Billing but it will be ok in about and hour.

I asm going down on Friday bud, cant miss the saturday tunnel run :teeth: