wales hotel

nixy

you can get portable ones for that!

I am now concerned that mine don't turn themselves off! Maybe these are third gen ones? I have second gen ones. First ones exploded! Went on watchdog site and found out why then they promptly sent me new ones from the manufacturer.

Anyone wants their hair doing at Wales let me know - i'm dead handy with them! :lol:

1. Louis

2. Dave

:p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get portable ones for that!

I am now concerned that mine don't turn themselves off! Maybe these are third gen ones? I have second gen ones. First ones exploded! Went on watchdog site and found out why then they promptly sent me new ones from the manufacturer.

Anyone wants their hair doing at Wales let me know - i'm dead handy with them! :lol:

1. Dave

:p

I can do my own thanks :thumbs:

you have a valid point there.............maybe I SHOULD start a list of who I need to be near with the burning hot GHD's!

1. sarnie

2. zedrush

3. louis

4. beavis

5. jay.............to name but a few! :lol:

you have a valid point there.............maybe I SHOULD start a list of who I need to be near with the burning hot GHD's!

1. sarnie

2. zedrush

3. louis

4. beavis

5. jay.............to name but a few! :lol:

You're all a bunch of gays......

makes way to the door slowly and runs away..... ;)

Oh and Nixy, it's third Gen than switch themselves off. :blush:

Think Amandas are Second Gen. They are black and in a cream leather carry pouch. Maybe not going by what Stew says

Beavis wont as his has all fallen out! Old age is so sad.

You have got to get there mate ;) Life does begin at 40 because i know. I get loads and please myself what i do and when i want ;)

I need no permission of a Sarah to do anything...........i am a free man free to do what ever i want. Oh and i dont give a rats ass about what my hair looks like either :yahoo:

Beavis wont as his has all fallen out! Old age is so sad.

You have got to get there mate ;) Life does begin at 40 because i know. I get loads and please myself what i do and when i want ;)

I need no permission of a Sarah to do anything...........i am a free man free to do what ever i want. Oh and i dont give a rats ass about what my hair looks like either :yahoo:

:thumbs: Good thing that the Sarah is no more then ;)

Im not sure about the pleasing yourself though! Im sure we didnt want to know that.

Good thing that the Sarah is no more then ;)

I have heard that one before Louis ;)

haha, this time for good mate, and to be honest, im glad. It has made me realise that you were right and i was under the thumb and i should be out enjoing myself like i am now :thumbs:

haha, this time for good mate, and to be honest, im glad. It has made me realise that you were right and i was under the thumb and i should be out enjoing myself like i am now :thumbs:

:thumbs: Good man. Sometimes you have to be selfish Louis otherwise you will never be happy. Yes i am 45 but to be honest i enjoy life more now thean i have ever done. :teeth:

:thumbs: Good man. Sometimes you have to be selfish Louis otherwise you will never be happy. Yes i am 45 but to be honest i enjoy life more now thean i have ever done. :teeth:

I know exactly what you mean on that...