stock black zed - what to do??

hotrain69

hey guys,

simiilar to japaero's thread, just wanted to get some input into what bits of bodykit to add to a standard black zed. really want to change the look of the outside, as i haven't done anything yet. have been thinking about a carbon front lip. but will carbon look good on a black zed?

your advice on what bits to add would be fantastic. thanks guys.

Ian

My lip is not carbon but you can get it in carbon and i think it would look good. Only reason i didnt is because i'd heard the fitment wasn't very good compared with the urethane version which was spot on.

that looks nice. think will definitely try and get one at some point. they are quite expensive.

probably not looking to get a full bodykit. will add bits and pieces. carbon lip i think is on the list, just need to save up.

what else will go well if it was just adding pieces? ideally want to do something to the rear bumper to make it look more imposing. diffuser? half bumper? full bumper?

If you want the Nismo bodykit bits, give me a shout as I have a kit for sale, details in my signature :thumbs:

Examples of the kit fitted:

carphoto1829125.jpg

dsc00037lrz.jpg

nismo350z.jpg

nismortune350z200504180.jpg

nismo350z1custom.jpg

Sorry for pimping this mods, needs to go!

haha, yeh as much as i think paul's car is great, dont think i'll be that extreme and spray it green. although it might happen further down the line.

in term of the nismo bodykit bits, i may be interested in the side skirts. also what does the kit offer for the rear? probably wont bother with the front if i'm going for a carbon front lip.

are there any full carbon body kits out there? am just thinking maybe i should keep adding carbon bits on since if i go for the carbon front lip. like would carbon side skirts go with a black zed?

• 2 weeks later...

You should have a look on my350z in the media share section, there is a section for Zed colours in there and you will find all the black options. lots of kits and parts in there...

S1HNK, is yours the veilside lip? I had the carbon one and fit wasnt great but when I sold it to Jon and he fitted to his black zed, fitment was spot on... weird as both were uk cars and the same year! One of the best looking lips for the Zed IMO :thumbs: