2 silver and a bronze at gotboost llandow monday

funkyboogalooo

ah nice to meet you, mine was a little dissapointing after, only got 267bhp but it wasnt boosting properly. I got the boost working tonight though so will be going down for a re-run over the next couple of weeks. Ian are you coming up to Z009 in May?

Mike

ps still havent transferred the vid yet as soon as i have i will email it to you

ah nice to meet you, mine was a little dissapointing after, only got 267bhp but it wasnt boosting properly. I got the boost working tonight though so will be going down for a re-run over the next couple of weeks. Ian are you coming up to Z009 in May?

Mike

ps still havent transferred the vid yet as soon as i have i will email it to you

:thumbs:

Can't make Z009, have to work that weekend :thumbdown:

Well thankfully I fixed it last night. It was a really simple fault. The connectors on the boost solenoid were on the wrong way. Apparently the installation manual is wrong (thats my excuse anyway :wacko: )

Anyway should produce better figures now. Was running at 7psi on monday and running a lovely even 12.5psi last night with more to come.

Hopefully gonna re-run it next week

Nice to meet you all. So even though Ian can't make it you other guys coming up to Z009? Should be a good un

M