OEM Mud flaps

M13KYF

Hi mate,

These come painted in black from Nissan but they are only matt and require painting.

I have a brand new set of these, Front and Rear, Genuine Nissan, painted in Gloss Black (Kuro I think)

Cost from Nissan £76.00 per pair, so £152 + painting.

I need £90.00 + shipping.

Cheers,

Alex.

:dry: Tits.

Always fancied a set of these, and my 350 is black.

Hi mate,

These come painted in black from Nissan but they are only matt and require painting.

I have a brand new set of these, Front and Rear, Genuine Nissan, painted in Gloss Black (Kuro I think)

Cost from Nissan £76.00 per pair, so £152 + painting.

I need £90.00 + shipping.

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks for your offer Alex. It's mainly as they were so cheap, although come payday I may give you a shout. There are a couple of things on the shopping list, carbon lip, tonneau etc but I'll definately get back to you.

I bought those on Ebay ... fronts turned up yesterday and are genuine Nissan Parts.

The Rears were already sold by the time I got onto Ebay but I sent the guy a message when I bought the fronts and he managed to " source" a set of rears... his Ebay name is Dodgy Dave and there is a picture of a crook with a swag bag on his profile so I wont ask where he managed to source them from !! :blush::headhurt:

Paid £56 for the full set including delivery and have been quoted £60 to get them painted ( Nissan are £75 per pair unpainted so it's a bargain ) :teeth::yahoo: