Tailgate lifting struts

D4XNY

If you give envy a shout in a few days they will have a replacement kit. Not a hard job.

Bottom bracket ball joint dosnt move, its pressure fitted, just remove the screws... Oh and careful... the boot weighs a tonne!!1

Cheers mate, i got the old broomhandle stick at the ready!! ha ha

Funny enough I only have 1 in at the moment and have to do that!! Mine are off being templated for the ones Envy will be selling! Oh and there will be an adjustable option for front and rear available too, made in the UK and a perfect fit for both OEM and aftermarket bonnets and boot hatchs...

Funny enough I only have 1 in at the moment and have to do that!! Mine are off being templated for the ones Envy will be selling! Oh and there will be an adjustable option for front and rear available too, made in the UK and a perfect fit for both OEM and aftermarket bonnets and boot hatchs...

Oh god! something else to put on the list now...

( sound of wallet creaking....) :lol:

i can vouch for adams no messing about, direct replacements with nissan fitting parts and the lifters being uprated are just the right power to lift the boot and i have a V1 nismo spoiler on!!!! with adams kit i found it very easy to change them !!! just made a wooden wedge for the boot !!!