i bought a 56 GT spec, should it have bluetooth?

elecious

hi guys

when i bought the car i assumed the cradle in the arm rest compartment was the bluetooth :blush: having looked at the car manual to try and pair my phone it seems there is an adapter i am missing

is this adapter meant to be standard on a 56 GT spec or not? just wondering if i need to get in touch with the dealer to find out where it is

and is there anyway i can find a listing for my car now if the dealer has taken it from the website? Im sure it mentioned bluetooth in the description but i want to make sure.

I wouldnt worry bud, if its listed as a GT then it should have bluetoothe.

but i am worried as i cant see the adapter anywhere and if he didn't mention the BT in the advert surely he could just turn around and say it was never mentioned in the deal, couldn't he?

Fair comment. He doesnt know that you didnt print the original ad though. ;)

right ill send him an email saying that the bluetooth adapter is missing, how much is the actual adapter to buy separately? i may have to do this and then ask him to reimburse me

just hope he doesnt ask me to send him the details of the advert :lol:

oh and should it have come with a tonnau cover for the boot? im sure this was also mentioned in the car manual so was this standard too?

Iirc they're about £80. The fact remains though that the car comes with Bluetooth capability as standard and since your car didn't have the required module at the time of purchase doesn't mean you're not entitled to it. The car also comes with Bose as standard - if that was missing surely you would expect it to be replaced.

Only the horizontal tonneau is standard, the verticle one is extra.

The original advert. Cant find one that gives more detail.

And from here.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358 :blush:

2007 Nissan 350Z 3.5 V6 Gt 3dr

Price: £ ********

Bodytype: Coupe

Colour: Blue

Engine Size: 3498

Description: Nissan 350z 3.5 V6 Gt, 3 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 2007 56 Reg , 31,000 Miles, Metallic Azure Blue With Black Leather. Gt Pack, Bose Sound, Rays 18 Alloys, Heated Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Seats, Full Manufacturer Service History, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Radio/cd, Bi Xenon Headlights, Multi Function Steering Wheel, Uk Dealer Supplied. Insurance Group:18, Very Competitive Rate Finance Available With Low Deposits Including Lease Purchase. Business User Lease Purchase Example On This Car Deposit 1500 Pounds Then 263 Pounds Over 47 Months Followed By A 4680 Pound Balloon Payment.

The original advert. Cant find one that gives more detail.

And from here.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358 :blush:

2007 Nissan 350Z 3.5 V6 Gt 3dr

Price: £ ********

Bodytype: Coupe

Colour: Blue

Engine Size: 3498

Description: Nissan 350z 3.5 V6 Gt, 3 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 2007 56 Reg , 31,000 Miles, Metallic Azure Blue With Black Leather. Gt Pack, Bose Sound, Rays 18 Alloys, Heated Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Seats, Full Manufacturer Service History, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Radio/cd, Bi Xenon Headlights, Multi Function Steering Wheel, Uk Dealer Supplied. Insurance Group:18, Very Competitive Rate Finance Available With Low Deposits Including Lease Purchase. Business User Lease Purchase Example On This Car Deposit 1500 Pounds Then 263 Pounds Over 47 Months Followed By A 4680 Pound Balloon Payment.

Cheers martinmac

Ill send him an email and see what happens from that