Nice collection of black cars Solihull?

Rentech

Caught a glimpse of a lovely Zed on someones drive (behind wall and gates). Seems like a family of car lovers as there are several other nice motors parked out front as well, all black. Possibly Solihull area, not sure and don't want to post road :) . Hope you're a member on here or I might have to scale the fence to put a flyer under your wiper :teeth:

Isn't it the one down the road from Solihull Ice Rink. The guy has a shitty black Zed and drives it like a tnuc. It was for sale in the summer, Verma went to see it............the guy couldn't even open the car as, IIRC, he couldn't find the keys........

Isn't it the one down the road from Solihull Ice Rink. The guy has a shitty black Zed and drives it like a tnuc. It was for sale in the summer, Verma went to see it............the guy couldn't even open the car as, IIRC, he couldn't find the keys........

Yes that's the one

IIRC there is a black Bentley and Corvette C6 there too.................

IIRC!!!! You know exactly!! The guy is on your $hit list ;)

:lol:

Not entirely true, i've seen him driving like a ****.

I remember the PH ad for the zed and he was more interested in squeezing in the Bentley/ 'Vette into the pics than the zed........

:lol: