Work distractions

Stew

Working away in my office tonight and get the urge for some nice fresh roast coffee....

Went to the conference room and found the Business Development Manager for Netherlands throwing a stress ball across the room to the Euro BDM (his boss) that is based here..... The Euro Ops manager was sitting with his feet on the desk while surfing the net......

I said ' Hows the tender going guys'

All 'Good'

Ops manager ' Stewart, dude, you want chinese tonight?'

Me 'sure thing, I'll eat whatever'

Got my coffee and left.

I love my work!

I would have said the BDM from the the Netherlands took something over but I'm sure they would have offered me some!

:lol:

Well I just got bombarded by stressballs. They all came in my office and we had a stressball fight! :#1:

I win because I said I'd sit on them! :lol::lol:

There are worse places to work.....

Well I just got bombarded by stressballs. They all came in my office and we had a stressball fight! :#1:

Now that sounds like fun. Do actually have time to do work between being bombarded by stressballs and surfing the forum?! :lol::lol::p

Now that sounds like fun. Do actually have time to do work between being bombarded by stressballs and surfing the forum?! :lol::lol::p

I'm in the chair for 12 hours so with my immense time management I can fit everything in!

Well I played a nice game last night when I was bored for 30 mins.

Stress ball bowling!

10 plastic cups from the water dispenser and a stress ball! I'm glad I have a big office!