Man Down.... dont laugh, oh well if you must..

DJsickboy

So one of our young engineers comes in today on a BMX, I used to be quite handy with one many moons ago so we were comparing tricks,..... so this 37 yr old male with a beer belly, goes charging accross the car park to jump 4 pallets with a 360... BOOM... in went earth sky earth crunch... Kin ell that hurt... bruises to body and pride ensue. :blackeye:

Wouldn't be so bad but for the crowd of about 20 people around the business park watching.. the first few jumps and tricks went fine, but me as usual went for the big one and forgot that I left my talent ansd skills behind in 1988.. :blink:

TWONK!

Nah, first I did a few little hops and a 360 but not over the pallets, jumped them with a whip first go no problem, then got carried away and the rest was inevitable.. :blush:

You can see it now can't you?... Give us that ere lad I will show you how its done!!..... crunch!

Too old?.... never... er well... maybe a little bit... ahem.. :surrender:

Nah, first I did a few little hops and a 360 but not over the pallets, jumped them with a whip first go no problem, then got carried away and the rest was inevitable.. :blush:

You can see it now can't you?... Give us that ere lad I will show you how its done!!..... crunch!

Too old?.... never... er well... maybe a little bit... ahem.. :surrender:

You cleared em with a whip and not a 360? damn!

I'm fairly decent on a bmx, often up my local park and go to shows n stuff, i can whip and 360 but would have deffo attemped the whip before a 360! whip is like so up there on my tricks list, anything that involes dis-engaging feet from pedals is heavy B) props to ya!

Oh and i think it was you i saw in te4sco the other day.......... :wacko:

Please tell me someone videod it and it's on youtube! :lol:

I wish someone did video it because I am sure it looked hilarious!! :lol:

And you know, that as soon as you think it's all forgotten about it, one of your workmates will reminisce about it again. ;)