Perfect pushups

Zedrush

Purchased these off of ebay, seen on T.V and thought might be a gimmick so decided to give it ago, got them monday, and got to say they are brilliant, really gets the movement down to a T, excellent for core strength and muscle endurance, great for arms, chest, abs, tris and shoulder workouts, I always do elevated pushups from static bars and obviously there is more to a work out than just a variation of pushups, but nevertheless these things are a gem and would be a great addition to any bodys training, rotational movement is a key aspect to aid defining muscle tissues. :thumbs:B)

tr-ex-21.jpg

Tried some old styled metal bits that didnt rotate but elevate and found them brilliant....shame i said i ll never do any more push ups after a push up competition at judo training a couple of weeks ago... :lol:

These things do work tho....good buy!!! :thumbs:

We have a couple of sets of these at our gym, but the women used to virtually que up to get on em! i think i had only one good sesh on them until a couple of weeks ago, when we got one of the Galileo vibrating boards installed, now they are "always" free ;)

We have a couple of sets of these at our gym, but the women used to virtually que up to get on em! i think i had only one good sesh on them until a couple of weeks ago, when we got one of the Galileo vibrating boards installed, now they are "always" free ;)

Do you find its mainly women and Louis that use the Galileo vibrating machines? :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol:

Do you find its mainly women and Louis that use the Galileo vibrating machines? :lol::lol:

Always women on it! they get sucked into believing that standing on that board for 4 minutes is the same as doing my hours worth cardio and 45mins weight sesh.......... suckers.... :dummy:

Always women on it! they get sucked into believing that standing on that board for 4 minutes is the same as doing my hours worth cardio and 45mins weight sesh.......... suckers.... :dummy:

pmsl :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...
I'll have one of those please - forget those daft things he's leaning on though! :lol:

Just came back from the gym nixy....looking just like him if not better!!! :sweat:B):lol:

Damn and this is how Ive pictured you:

5-stavros-flatley-2009.jpg

was a little off :lol: