So i'm thinking about lowering my zed.....

spr1ngy

And as i have about as much knowledge as a 7 year old school girl about how or what i need to do this i was after some help :blush:

What exactly do i need? can i just purchase some lowering springs, or, do i need to get a lowing kit? or coilover kit?

And how much of a dent is this going to put in my pocket? 500 quid with the labour?

Any help much appreciated :teeth:

starting at £700 :scare:

Think i'll take the £300 "just for looks" option and use the spare 500 to start saving for some Volk-GTS B)

B)B)B)B):thumbs:

B) yeah, got a black car so looking to get osme black ones! :drive1

Get Diamond Black centre Like I had on mine, gives it more character imo :thumbs:

2-2.jpg

soz everyone for posting up old seen 1000 of times pictures :blush:

starting at £700 :scare:

Think i'll take the £300 "just for looks" option and use the spare 500 to start saving for some Volk-GTS B)

B)B)B)B):thumbs:

B) yeah, got a black car so looking to get osme black ones! :drive1

Get Diamond Black centre Like I had on mine, gives it more character imo :thumbs:

2-2.jpg

soz everyone for posting up old seen 1000 of times pictures :blush:

wow.........

B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

words cant describe the jealousy........

If you get these wheels, definatly paint your brembos red with brembo in white, looks SICK!!!

1-3.jpg

:thumbs:

Yeah was thinking the black,silver and then gold calipers might clash a touch.........

So if i get my car lowered on the 18" rays on it right now, then by the 19" volk's, will the suspension need adjusting again?..

You ll need spacers as well..... :lol:

Not on standard arch you can get the right offset even have it come out a notch. B)

The springs will be fine, the profiles of the tyres will help aid the lower look on 19's. Best bet is contact Adam at Z1 auto he can advise you on this mate

Not on standard arch you can get the right offset even have it come out a notch. B)

The springs will be fine, the profiles of the tyres will help aid the lower look on 19's. Best bet is contact Adam at Z1 auto he can advise you on this mate

I think he meant with the rays ;)

I think he meant with the rays ;)

Yeap... :surrender: