**ENDED** Cargo Net for Nissan 350Z

M13KYF

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching this sale. It has some "interesting" characteristics...

The item has been closed twice and on each occasion a new item (with a new closing date) has appeared.

It does have a Buy Now price, but under my watch none of the three entries has had a bid against it.

On the posting of the third item, I asked the seller why it kept disappearing and then appearing under a new item.

His reply was that he'd sold the first and second items and the third was another one he had. (The reply was very patronising).

I'm surprised that he would have more than one of these, so I wonder if they are not official Nissan items (which normally sell for much more).

Anyone bought one from him?

I've been watching this sale. It has some "interesting" characteristics...

The item has been closed twice and on each occasion a new item (with a new closing date) has appeared.

It does have a Buy Now price, but under my watch none of the three entries has had a bid against it.

On the posting of the third item, I asked the seller why it kept disappearing and then appearing under a new item.

His reply was that he'd sold the first and second items and the third was another one he had. (The reply was very patronising).

I'm surprised that he would have more than one of these, so I wonder if they are not official Nissan items (which normally sell for much more).

Anyone bought one from him?

Hi Woreod it wasnt this item you asked question on it was this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1 I,m the seller ,sorry if you thought I was patronising ,in my reply to you but you made it sound if I was working a scam or something...Simpy put I bought quite a few of these ,after I bought one for my own car.. they were so good I bought more to sell on Ebay... and no they are not genuine Nissan items but do equally the same job at a fraction of the price !! :thumbs:

if you care to read my recent feedback where people have bought these you will see everyone has be pleased with quality..if you would like one hurry as I only have a couple left now ,with no chance of any more Cheers Tim :D