Pistonheads Sunday service at Nissan HQ - Pics pg7

martinmac

Just back from this, heres the usual gratuitus photos.

Got to sit in the 370z and have a play. First impressions are much the same as everyone else whos seen it. It looks much better in real life. The lights, the lumps, the bumps, the curves, all make sense. The only think I think that lets it down is the front leading edge of the bumper is sooo high! Interior is much nicer than the 350z, but I wouldnt say its in the same league as Audi or Porsche. Think where Audi were a couple of years ago, and thats where the Nissan is now. Big leap on the quality of the plastics and the "bash test" revealed no thin plasic or cheap fitting. Was very solid for a Nissan. This was only a base model so not the nicer seats or door cards but was impressed. Only letdown in the interior is that although they have removed the rear strut, now the boot area is very open. As we have seen in the 350z, it can be quite noisy unless you fit a toneou (sp?) cover. In the 370z you dont get this option so could be noisier.

Anyway, heres the pics...

IMG_8387.jpg

IMG_8348.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8352.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8353.jpg

IMG_8355.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8357.jpg

IMG_8359.jpg

IMG_8360.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8365.jpg

IMG_8366.jpg

IMG_8368.jpg

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8350.jpg

IMG_8376.jpg

IMG_8377.jpg

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_8379.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

IMG_8381.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8384.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8385.jpgIMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V Max rocks :thumbs:

No MIL now then? Glad to see you got home safe and sound buddy. Really weird that the Nismo ECU didnt want to be read by OBDII :wacko:

Was a nice trip out for me, shame a good deal of the 350z that were meant to be there didnt make it while we were there. Think Martin may :ban: them :lol:

V Max rocks :thumbs:

No MIL now then? Glad to see you got home safe and sound buddy. Really weird that the Nismo ECU didnt want to be read by OBDII :wacko:

Was a nice trip out for me, shame a good deal of the 350z that were meant to be there didnt make it while we were there. Think Martin may :ban: them :lol:

Did it sort itself in the end?? :wacko:

Just looking at the pics, the 370 looks much better in those pics than others posted on here before. :wacko: Still love it though!

I know its been said many times before but you really have to see it in person. Pictures just dont do it justice. I found it quite hard to photograph, but think I found some more interesting angles than other photos I've seen. It does work and gel a lot better in the flesh B)

Did you notice how huge the wing mirrors are on the 370z.

Didnt immediately jump out at me, but then I didnt really look at them too much. I was more bothered about having a poke around inside and see what it was like in there compared to the 350z. They do look huge in the pics though!

Did you notice how huge the wing mirrors are on the 370z.

Didnt immediately jump out at me, but then I didnt really look at them too much. I was more bothered about having a poke around inside and see what it was like in there compared to the 350z. They do look huge in the pics though!

'I like trucking' by not the nine o'clock news sprang to mind when I noticed them at middlehursts

I have to put my hands up and apologise for not turning up. it was all bad time management on my part :surrender: . seems like everyone had a good day

+1 a combination of drinking the night before (mates 21st) and having to go pick my best mate up in the morning :lol:, long old story, :lol:, really sorry guys, was gutted as wanted to see martins zed see how many changes i could see :lol:

:surrender::surrender: