Hello!!

Hi all,

Looking to buy a zed in the next month or two, fell in love with the whole 2 seater experience since getting mk2 toyota mr2 - kind of feel the zed is one hell of a step up!!

Probably be looking to pick numerous brains in the coming weeks as am looking to spend around 10k and could do with knowing of any common faults etc. Doing my research but feel I could of missed things.

Wow quick hello's etc, much appreciated!!

I live in Oswestry in Shropshire, and have had a lonnnngggg interest in Nissan's in general. The initial plan was to go with a 200sx but am now fortunate enough to be able to go for a zed - AND I CAN'T WAIT!!

Even if Shropshire is all tractors and country lanes.......

Wow quick hello's etc, much appreciated!!

I live in Oswestry in Shropshire, and have had a lonnnngggg interest in Nissan's in general. The initial plan was to go with a 200sx but am now fortunate enough to be able to go for a zed - AND I CAN'T WAIT!!

Even if Shropshire is all tractors and country lanes.......

I'm just up the road from you in Wrexham bud so if you want a drive out/have a look round feel free, just give me a shout :thumbs:

Oh and welcome to the site.

• 1 year later...

Been a while but I'm back again - going to hang my head in shame and admit that I got distracted by a Subaru WRX STi PPP - thats all gone now and I'm back on the hunt for my Zed - I see prices slowly coming down which is always a bonus!

Hope to let you know what I end up with very soon! :teeth:

Been a while but I'm back again - going to hang my head in shame and admit that I got distracted by a Subaru WRX STi PPP - thats all gone now and I'm back on the hunt for my Zed - I see prices slowly coming down which is always a bonus!

Hope to let you know what I end up with very soon! :teeth:

Silly person, you know you you should have got a zed.

And you missed the summer :yahoo::yahoo: (twice up in N Wales) viewtopic.php?f=57&t=41280&start=0&hilit=wales :lol:

Lol, for shame. Should we forgive him?! :p:lol: