Forget 3.5ltr V6's this will whip your as**!!

stanski

The Citroen Berlingo (Pergeot Partner) will inherite the earth! :scare:

Have you seen how many there are on the roads!! So forget your fancy 370Z and GT-R the Citroen will leave you in a cloud of dust on the motorway!

Look below this guy was only here for 5 mins and 2 others turned up! They must hunt in packs! :lol:

Go on have a look on the way home tonight and count them! :bangin:

Citroen-berlingo-duel-fuel.jpg

Ok so I get a bit bored on motorways ..... :wacko:

but it should be how many you see per mile that you travel on the way home - and double points for any that you see that aren't on a motorway - that should even it up a bit for those of us who don't have mammoth drives home :lol::lol::wacko:

I have to drive about 220 miles to get to a motorway! :lol:

but it should be how many you see per mile that you travel on the way home - and double points for any that you see that aren't on a motorway - that should even it up a bit for those of us who don't have mammoth drives home :lol::lol::wacko:

I have a 10-15 minute drive home through town, and double points for me all the way then :teeth:

Can I still have the cake rather than the men's pink shirt though, not much use to me :lol:

ok folks will present you with a cake at wales or hoon meets or another donut meet in manchester if i ever get time to arrange it!

Yes double points for short trips!

so far spotted 44 and just got into mank centre.

No cheating by counting at a van dealers :doh:

hey this is cheaper than those brain train things :lol:

Anybody.....anybody.......Bueller...........Bueller........

Ok so I saw 49 on the way home but mine dont count ........to make things a bit fairer

Divide distance by number of vans you see.

Double the number of non motorway vans.

There you go - totally confused myself now I am sure some maths genius will work this out better than me :wacko:

I shall post a cake to the winner or present it at the meets already mentioned earlier - there - dont say you never get anything from your uncle Stan :snack: