I need suggestions on different blacks.......

nurrish

Are u getting a black roof? I think there about 5 of us now? But am the only 1 in Scotland so far ;)

but who was the first ;)

always unsure on that look nurrish so will be good to see how yours turns out :thumbs:

Would have been me but I waited to see what yours turned out like ;)

Are u getting a black roof? I think there about 5 of us now? But am the only 1 in Scotland so far ;)

but who was the first ;)

always unsure on that look nurrish so will be good to see how yours turns out :thumbs:

I think 3fiddyz was! Am i wrong shire? :lol:;) hehe nah i know you were fella. Glad you did it :thumbs:

but who was the first ;)

yeah mate its going to be interesting to say the least....

im bringing a can of GM spray paint to wales and while your all havin ya lunch ill get to work then ill be the only one again :lol::p

I'd watch your engine bay if your taking that tone. Rob will come and remove all the bits that were on his first :p:lol:

Option 1 but I dont think it will look right being painted, would look much better in carbon :)

Carbon is just silly expensive these days and to get what i want i'd have to sell a @*!# load of my little men down at the clinic.

But i like your suggest ian maybe solid colour on the hatch and bonnet a a wacky colour/pic on the ruf.

Keep em coming i got till the 31st to decide

im bringing a can of GM spray paint to wales and while your all havin ya lunch ill get to work then ill be the only one again :lol::p

I'd watch your engine bay if your taking that tone. Rob will come and remove all the bits that were on his first :p:lol:

:lol: he's also mentions this but half the things iv got he still hasnt got on his Z and never had them over a year ago when i did mine!! theres one thing saying but another thing doing ;):p

• 2 weeks later...