Bury CC9060 Installation?

duckpond

hiya people,

my brother has a 2004 zed and i have bought a birthday gift of a bury cc9060 bluetooth handsfree car kit

i am wondering how easy will it be to hook into the bose stereo, the bury has standard ISO leads coming off it, i am wondering will it be a simple plug in between or will there be a need for a connector iso lead?

has anyone got one installed in their car? whats your experience of them?

bit of info on them here:

http://bury.com/en/hands-free-car-kits/ ... s/cc-9060/

cheers for any help :thumbs:

AFAIK, if it is the BOSE unit, you will have little luck getting it to work through the BOSE system easily. The BOSE has it's own phone software and circuits built in so you will have to get round that for any chance.

That said, new bits come out all the time, so someone may have managed to do it. But I'm not aware of anyone who has. Yet! :)

unfortunatly its not going to be very easy to get it wired in to the standard unit. As H5 sayd the BOSE unit does not have standard ISO connections so you will have to do some hackery to get it all cabled up.

Possible but could be a pain in the arse.

If you put an aftermarket unit unit and get the adapters to provide ISO connections THEN it will be easy :)