RAC Diagnostics Scanner

M350ZB

It does the job, you can use the software that comes with it or download other sofware compatable with the ELM chip. It depends what you want to do, if you want something that will tell you error codes and reset lights then it does that well. Only thing you need is a laptop.

R

It does the job, you can use the software that comes with it or download other sofware compatable with the ELM chip. It depends what you want to do, if you want something that will tell you error codes and reset lights then it does that well. Only thing you need is a laptop.

R

Got me laptop :teeth: , no worries about that. Does this product work on most cars then or ?, and can you reset fault codes/lights ? ? ?

Thanks Bud

:thumbs:

R

Got me laptop :teeth: , no worries about that. Does this product work on most cars then or ?, and can you reset fault codes/lights ? ? ?

Thanks Bud

:thumbs:

It definatly works on all cars with CAN-BUS which is pretty much all european car >2001. Never tried it on Japanese, not sure what protocols they use but it says in the ad it will work on Nissan.

And yeah it will reset all error lights except airbag.

R

Seems like a popular product and sounds better than the RAC one .....

Yeah and like Chris'I says if you have a carputer then you can hook it up and it will give you live data readouts from the ECU. (not really much point but it looks cool B) )

R

By the bonnet release handle on the lower dash there is a socket. Plug it in there. Cant miss it :)

Cheers bud :thumbs: , done some research and is a good bit of kit, you got nay pics chris ?

No pics mate. I dismantled the cable connector to flush fit it as much as possible so the cabling is hidden behind all the dash panels back to my CarPC ;)

Quality mate, did you create our own car pc or ?, looking forward to getting it now, did you up-load the nismo emblem ?

Yup, started off with an old laptop, then a newer laptop and now have a mac mini installed in the letter box cubby between the rear speakers :thumbs:

Quality mate, did you create our own car pc or ?, looking forward to getting it now, did you up-load the nismo emblem ?

Yup, started off with an old laptop, then a newer laptop and now have a mac mini installed in the letter box cubby between the rear speakers :thumbs:

is there a thread on your install bud, defo something i am looking at doing, looks awesome with this product ?

is there a thread on your install bud, defo something i am looking at doing, looks awesome with this product ?

Its been a really slow build really so no thread on it. Started off specing it up when I had my old Leon. Didnt take any pics along the line either :surrender:

Might be doing some more interior mods soon, if I do I'll take some pics and do a write up :thumbs:

Look forward to it bud, is the software prett simple to use ?

If you use Centrafuse its dead easy. Shame its not free though :dry:

Check out FluxMedia ( http://www.fluxmedia.net/ ) for CF and MP3car.com forums for how to hook it all up. Wealth of info on those sites, including quite detailled write ups of Zed builds on MP3car.com, including (I think) Pingu from on here and Leemiks car :thumbs: